MANHATTAN kabel HDMI s Ethernetem, HEC, ARC, 3D, 4K, stíněný, 3m, Black
High Speed Cables deliver high-definition performance.
HDMI has become the standard digital connection, delivering the highest-quality audio and video signal over a single cable. Manhattan High Speed HDMI Cables are designed and carefully constructed to meet the evolving needs of the high-definition marketplace. Manhattan High Speed HDMI Cables provide the highest resolution possible at 4K x 2K, an audio return channel and a bandwidth of 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz. These high-quality cables provide high-definition video and multichannel, digital audio with increased performance characteristics, greater accuracy and expanded features, including Internet connectivity for home entertainment devices using a single HDMI connection.
- Supports HDMI Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 3D Video, 4K Display and Deep Color
- High-speed Ethernet, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mbps
- ARC allows HDMI TV to communicate with home audio systems; no need for additional audio cable
- 4K resolution supports video resolution beyond 1080p; up to 1080p resolution in 3D and Deep Color
- Compatible with any HDMI device, such as Blu-ray, game consoles, stereos and PCs
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI specifications
- Up to 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz bandwidth
- Double shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Molded PVC boot
- Lifetime Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- UL 20276
- ISO 9002
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- 340 MHz
- HEC support
- Meets or exceeds existing HDMI standards
- Length: 3 m
- 2 HDMI 19-pin male
- Nickel-plated contacts
- Molded PVC boot
- Double shielded
- 26-AWG cable
- Current rating: 0.5 ADC
- Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 50 M?
- Conductive resistance: 2 ?
- Thermal plastic casing
- High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel